Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wonka Cakes

I've finally found something to absolutely covet: Wonka Cakes. And it's so irrational. It's just the same Hostess Cup Cake that I used to eat bags of when I was a kid. But it's chocolate, the icing and filling is purple, and it looks like so much fun!!!

If anyone's up for it, I think everyone should think of me while eating a pack of Wonka Cakes and a drinnking a tall glass of milk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Merujo said...

I bought a package of those babies the other day. Absolutely horrible for me (I'm diabetic.) But, dammit, they were Wonka cupcakes!!! They were purple!!! And they were really good, even if they briefly shot my blood glucose into the stratosphere.

I had a glass of 1% milk with them.

On your behalf, may I say, "Yum."

July 12, 2005 7:37 PM  
Blogger celia said...

i have been jonesing for those cupcakes ever since you pointed them out to me. thanks.

July 13, 2005 12:43 AM  
Blogger clowny said...

Ohhhh my friend. Don't risk yourself on my childish request, especially since I've got a whole noggin full of them! THANK YOU. Especially for the glass of milk.

Tonight, each time I hear Hostess packaging tear, it means an angel is giving me a vicarious thrill!!!

July 13, 2005 11:38 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

What are you talkin' about? I haven't found them yet! LOL. Can't find them anywhere.

July 13, 2005 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home