Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tour de France

So Lance Armstrong is spanking more poor cyclists in the French countryside who are still burdened with their testicles. What a bully. Why hasn't he single-handedly cured cancer with all the stuff going on in his foundation yet? But seriously, I hope he's having a good time.

There was a two-hour Tour de France special on the Discovery Channel a while back that featured all the wineries, restaurants, and castles along the route; you know, stuff that mere mortals would actually go to. Definitely what I'd rather be doing. Immediately I think of all the handcrafted chocolate shoppes and patisseries in the small villages. I'd also stick to brasseries and cafes 'cause I'm so poor. Then, there's all that cheese and wine. Sun, fresh fruit, herbs, outdoor tables with wine, cheese, bread, pate, and marinated olives. Aaaaaaaaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home