Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Karma Scrub

To make-up for the Wonka Cake request, here's one of my healthy breakfast alternatives:

1 c. blueberry juice
1 slice whole wheat toast with mascarpone cheese spread and either organic apricot or wild blueberry jam
hot tea

Which is a really tasty breakfast as well. But I mostly remember putting the apricot jam on my pinhead oatmeal with buttermilk. I was eating pretty well until the whole thing caved in on my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home