Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Macaroni and Cheese

I had dinner at Cole's after work tonight. I need to bulk-up since my plan to maintain my current weight during December doesn't seem to be working so far. But how many chocolate croissants can a person eat a week?

I had the special with macaroni and cheese on the side. Here's the wierd thing of the week: I couldn't taste the cheese, but I could taste the macaroni. So unfair since I loooove cheese, and when I make the dish I use three different kinds of the gooey stuff.

I ran into Chuck and Andrew, the USC architecture guys who want to transform the vault. They're in the middle of finals, but sometime next week they're going to come over for a pizza/planning party. I'll have to make the dough ahead of time because of the limited counter space. I'm unpacking the kitchen tonight, so I'll have an idea of how big of an island I should get.

How exciting, my first dinner party at the loft!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home