Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Post-post op photos

As promised, here are some photos of my surgery scars. I know that some of you are kinda squeamish (Angel), so I posted them remotely at howdareyou.com.

Click here to see the photo gallery.

Have a Happy Labor Day Weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

EEEWWWWWW!!!!
I knew I shouldn't have looked!!!
EEEEWWWWWWW

September 06, 2004 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home