Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Surgery is over!!!

Laura's surgery is over and everything's gone really well. We haven't
had a chance to see her yet--she's still in recovery. In an hour or so
she'll be moved to the Intensive Care Unit for 2-3 days. Tonight she'll
be under sedation to help her sleep (relatively) comfortably. More
soon...


--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home