Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Could someone give me a lift home

Dr. Blackwell just ripped off all my sutures and stitches and replaced them with pickled herring. I'm waiting on Dr. McNicoll to give me the big kiss-off. Men can be so cruel.

No cab fare offered, so could someone pick me up from the hospital.

See you soon. Laura
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home