Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Out of Intensive Care

Laura keeps getting better every day! She's moving out of the ICU to her
own private room on Sunday night (and her blackberry seems to be working
again, so you can email me or call Information at the Kaiser hospital
for the details).

Take care,
James
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

2 Comments:

Blogger clowny said...

Thanks, Darkener. Nice to know I have you on my side. (were you the guy on the surgery team who said "nice tattoos?)

Laura

August 31, 2004 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very like it!
Very much interesting site. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.

Try this - very useful:

http://codeine.butkel1.org/ codeine


Aufiderzein!

December 11, 2006 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home