Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Laura's Surgery: Phase One

The first part of Laura's surgery is over. They were able to
successfully remove the tumor with no problems. Now the reconstructive
surgery begins and will take a few hours. I'll update you again soon.

Thanks everyone, for your concern for, and support of, Laura through all
this.

Take care,
James
A guest of Kevin's Dead Cat

PS "Vote Kerry"--The last thing Laura said before leaving for surgery.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the speedy update! A.

August 26, 2004 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home