Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Scared, Part II

Dr. McNicoll won't be back in the office until next Monday. But I have enough codiene to last me the weekend. So for the next three days I'll be wrestling my imagination more than anything.

I requested time off from work tomorrow and Monday. If I just keep busy with the indoor garden and painting, I should be okay. Plus I'm bartending tomorrow night, seeing the Beijing Modern Dance Company on Saturday, having brunch with the new neighbors Sunday, and dinner with Allegra that evening. She's flying in from NYC just to run the marathon.

Dance, dance, dance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home