Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

You're being very un-Dude, Dude.

Zola KatherineI'm still feeling a lot of anger today, to the point where I nearly threw a coffee mug at a colleague's head for the bullshit ribbing we give each other everyday. Until then, I thought my meditation sessions were going well.

A friend's father died suddenly yesterday. We just heard this morning, and it tore through our network like wildfire. As if that weren't tragic enough, he died the day after she had buried her aunt.

On a much, much happier note, Rob (from I See Hawks) and Katie had their first child; a beautiful little girl named Zola Katherine. She was born last Thursday. I guess bad news travels faster.

I remember being a lot happier when the only death I worried about was my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home