Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Most Neurotic Valentine's Day... So Far

Got turned down by two different guys for the same night, made dinner plans with one guy who ended up not calling, but had a great dinner with another guy who called from way out of left field.

But the best part... James gave me "Repo Man" on DVD this year.

This holiday just gets screwy-er and screwy-er.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home