Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Give up drinking, smoking, AND this!!!

Oral sex link to mouth cancer

- IrishHealth.com, 2/26/2004

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now lets not be so hastey! read this again...

A new study has found that oral sex can lead to oral cancer, however the researchers involved have said that the risk is tiny and have therefore not recommended any changes in behaviour.

March 22, 2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger clowny said...

as if lately there was any behaviour to change!

sadly, it's just one more area where I DON'T fit the profile.

March 23, 2005 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home