Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

One thing after another

My father was admitted into the hospital tonight for observation. He started having chest pains early this evening, and it's continued on and off since. I know I've been watching too much bad TV drama (such is the life of an insomniac) because I had such a great weekend up until now, and why should I be surprised by another inevitable dip? For someone who actively avoids drama, I'm sure getting a lot of it lately.

I really wish 2004 would end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home