Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Friday, September 10, 2004

New photos

Had another photo shoot last night. My colleagues at work just can't get enough digital imagery. Or maybe I'm just an exhibitionist.

Skipped the arm wound because it wasn't much of a change, but there's a never-before-seen shot of my leg wound. The synthetic scab was nearly all off, so you can see the brand new skin in all it's fleshy, magenta glory (Angel, turn away).

http://www.howdareyou.com/deadcat/index.html.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

hey, I learned from the first one, thanks. Oh yeah, you ARE an exhibitionist, duh.

September 10, 2004 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right - the arm is still an 11. I think it looks amazing! And I'll ask you to wiggle your fingers for me when I come over next time, if you don't mind.

September 10, 2004 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home