Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Maybe there's something to those online personality tests

While I was waiting to hear from Dr. McNicoll yesterday, I did a couple of those personality tests:

The "What Nightmare Are You In" Test
"Chased by a Monster": I hope you have on good running shoes, because you are being chased. Some big problem or type of pressure is after you and you are pushing as hard as you can to avoid it. It's there, though, and you can't hide. For example, you might be going through a rough time money-wise. Just keep going until he gives up- he may look scary but he's overweight and out of shape.

The Fight Club Trivia and Purity Test
"Space Monkey":You're walking the line of Fight Club geekdom,.. you strive to hit rock bottom and fell an evil international corporation all with a shaved head. Remember, you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

I don't know about the hitting rock bottom, but the shaved head may be a hint of things to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey L -
I hope you're hanging in there. I can't even imagine the emotions you are goign through right now. I want you to know that I love you and I'm thinking of you! If there is anything you need or want that I can help you with, just let me know. Let's kick this thing!
Love - John

March 15, 2005 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home