Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Space Monkeys

Ali claims that five of the guys have pledged to shave their heads when my hair falls out. Marcus, who I actually just met at dinner tonight, pledged to do the same. Mazzy already shaves his head. Now I'm tempted to shave mine, regardless of what happens.

Project Mayhem has been scheduled for April in Las Vegas, but I'm not supposed to talk about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home