Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Thankful

Me and my cousin Jasmine1. A loving and understanding family
2. Caring and GENEROUS friends
3. Incredibly supportive colleagues
4. Skilled and sympathetic doctors (AND flat-out adorable)
5. The Cancer Weight-Loss Plan
6. Blogger.com (specifically bread, coffee, chocolate, yoga, Living in Egypt, and Our Man in Hanoi)
7. The Holy Trinity: Codeine, Morphine, and Leonard Cohen
8. Most of September
9. Maggie Cheung
10. I still feel lucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home