Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Final Battle

Today is the day I completely vanquish this cold I've been fighting all week. Basically, I'm staying in bed, drinking orange juice and tea, eating soups, and taking a bunch of online personality tests to pass the time.

So far:
Which of the Elements are you?: Fire
Which movie villain are you?: Good Guy Gone Bad
Which X-Man are you?: The Beast
Which Greek God are you?: Dionysus
Which Super Hero are you?: Batman
How Much of a Slut are you?: 60%
The Ninja Test: Wannabe Ninja
Big Words Are Sexy Test: Vocabulary Vixen

I love the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home