Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Happy Birthday, James

You're my best friend and not just for sticking by me and supporting me through this entire ordeal. But especially when I have wierd dreams of cocktail parties during terrorist attacks, and I'm trying to convince Richard Gere that you like him more after he was booed by the NYPD and FDNY for promoting peace, and Tom Cruise picks me to be on his basketball team before we end up making-out while his ex-girlfriend moves out of his apartment, and Rock Hudson asks me in Italian to pose as his mistress so I can smuggle his money out of Iran.

You're also the best ex-boyfriend in the world and I love you.

L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home