Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Practicing Hopefulness

James has to spend the day in studio, so Celia and Adam will be hanging out for a while. Agnieszka is supposed to drop off my office laptop this afternoon so I can get some tele-commuting done.

I need to develop habits for my nutrition, creative time, social time, and such. Up until now, I've been neglecting everything but food and rest. I forgot how big of an effect morale as on everything else I do. I even scheduled a cellist from the hospice to come in and play for me next week.

It's like I'm back to square one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home