Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

James

We're back together again. Engaged, in fact. Apparently, I drunk-dialed him after the Haggis Party and told him what Dr. McNicoll said. He came right over. He claims he proposed, but I was so drunk I don't even remember waiting up for him. Although, when I woke up to find him sleeping next to me the next morning I wasn't surprised.

That's when I asked him to marry me. He said yes.

We've actually been talking about getting married for over three years. But since I wanted kids and he didn't, we just stayed best friends. But since I won't be having children, there's no reason why we should waste any more time being apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home