Kevin's Dead Cat

After surgery sliced off an entire tumor and 1/3 of my tongue, plus six weeks of radiation therapy, I've been re-learning how to eat, drink, and talk with my newly re-constructed tongue and coping with side effects. But the cancer came back and I don't know what's going to happen next.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Bang Bang


We shot at silhouettes. But instead of aiming at the bulls-eye on the chest, I aimed at the mouth. Ali nicknamed me "Crazy" for the rest of the afternoon, as in "Damn, you're good at this, Crazy." Or, "You want some ice cream, Crazy?"

I tried out Ali's 9mm, .40 calibre, and .357 revolver. It was oddly relaxing after a while. It wasn't the first time I'd gone shooting, but I was still nervous beforehand. I'm usually nervous when we go over safety procedures.

By the third clip, the testosterone got out of hand. After shooting off a round with the revolver Ali commented, "You know, [mutual friend] couldn't handle that one." I reminded him, "[Mutual friend] can't handle a lot of things."

There's nothing like getting in touch with your inner bitch on a Sunday afternoon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said: Damn that some bust?
She said: why thank you!

April 12, 2005 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said: Damn, that is some bust!
She said: why thank you!

April 12, 2005 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, I posted that twice while trying to edit. ha ha. Now I posted again to explain! haw haw

April 12, 2005 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I thought I'd post once more just to be a jerk. :P
John L

PS - ALI - you better take me shooting!

April 12, 2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger clowny said...

Freak Show, what movie was that from? Airplane?

April 12, 2005 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. Please visit my site when you have time.

Jill eyesurgeryreport.com

July 30, 2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home